Remember the blogging challenge of 10 travel pictures that so many decided to participate in in Sweden? It started in Finnish, was translated to Swedish by a girl Marie, that posted a comment on my challenge today and told med that she was the one that translated it into Swedish. A Swedish German person read my post and translated it into German here. The Finnish post is found here. So why not participate a bit late, but better late than never no?
Check out some amazing posts from other bloggers. Travel pictures must be the best distraction ever. When I started digging I found more than I could imagine. This are the posts I found so far that contributed to the challenge.
- Mary Af Rövarhamn – the Swedish blog that it started at, a Swedish traveler that sailed around the world with her family for four years
- Lanclin.com – Linnea Edmark, lives in Germany, Bayern
- Lindetravel – The family Linde that lives in Stockholm
- Halloj Världen – Inger Hansson, travelblogger from the souther parts of Sweden
- Freedomtravel – Helena och Peter, on a Euro tour in their trailer. Do I need to say more?
- Dryden – Daniel Ryden, living in Jämtland, longing for Dalsland. Latest stop, Nerja in Spain.
- Fantasiresor – Sofia, always out on a new blogg experience or sometimes two at the same time. Host Travel Massive in Sweden.
- Bortugal – Åsa, lives or have been living in Portugal, not sure. Surfer or want to be surfer 🙂
- Bara brittiskt – the expert of Great Britain
- Resfredag – Annica, mother of three, law-person and two page blogger. That must be multi – tasking, right?
- 4aufeinenstreich – the German translated post and contribution